For The Students
- Students must come to the school in proper, neat and clean uniform, with their nails properly trimmed.
- Students must attend the school regularly and punctually. Non- Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Students must bring their diaries to the school every day.
- Students must show due respect and deference to the school authorities.
- Students must handle all the school property with care and give required attention .
- For any act of serious indiscipline, the school reserves the right to suspend or expel the student with or without warning.
- Students must not enter the following places without prior permission:
- Principal office
- School administrative block
- Corridor in front of principal office
- Staff room
- Student must go out of the class only with the permission of the teacher and should have OUT-PASS with them
- Students must lock their cycles / scooters and place them at the specified places .In case of theft , the school bears no moral responsibility although all care will be taken to guard them
- Students without valid driving licence and halmet will not be permitted to come to school on motor vehicles
Every Student Must Not
- Bring articles of value, such as rings, watches, mobiles, ipods, or other items of jewellery to school. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of such articles.
- Lend or borrow money or any other article.
- Create confusion in the class by bursting crackers and splashing colours.
- Use rude or abusive language.
- Talk in any other language except ENGLISH.
- Break the discipline of the school in any way. Students coming on their own must reach five minutes prior to the bell.
Every Parents Must
- Avoid going to the class rooms to meet their wards or take them away during the school hours, in case of impelling need Principal’s permission should be taken.
- Refrain offering any gifts, presents or money to the drivers, conductors or other employees of the school.
- Go through ward’s diary everyday.
- Spend five to ten minutes at the bed time with the child sharing moral values.
- Supervise, guide & guard the T.V. viewing of the child.
- Purchase school uniform from the school Tuck shop only to check the variation in colour and fabric.