Aims and objectives
- To provide a progressive teachers support system to the students for quality education.
- It is believed that the environment provided by the cultural and religious diversity, which is a policy of the School furnishes an important factor in fostering unification and brotherhood.
- To achieve academic excellence through innovative and interactive methods of teaching and by having a good staff.
- To inspire young minds to think creatively and laterally, solve problems and develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
- To encourage all children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, resourcefulness, teamwork and leadership.
- The school aims at inculcating into the minds of children love for God and humanity. Great importance is given to the formation of sound moral character by endeavoring to develop in the children truthfulness, justice, love for the poor, selfish service for fellow-men, diligence and upright behavior and abhorrence for all that is bad in life.
- To provide a safe and secure environment in which each child can enjoy learning and achieve excellence.
- To provide good education irrespective of any caste, colour and creed to build up the character of the student, their health and any other motive desire by the Managing Committee.
- Every effort shall be made to maintain the dignity and progress of STANFORD EDUCATIONAL & CHARTITBLE SOCIETY.
- That , the Society shall observe the rules ®ulation framed by it but not those repugnant the rules framed by the Punjab govt.
- To open branches of educational Institutions anywhere in Punjab.
- To promote sports, health, physical & cultural activities.
- To do such other things, deed and acts as are incidental or conductive or as the society may from time to time think proper necessary or expedient for the attainments of the above mentioned objectives.
Stanford International School has been achieving greater excellence in every sphere of a citizen’s growth. Education is more than just literacy. Education is awareness. Education is wholesome conglomeration of literacy, spiritual and temporal growth, broader horizons, zeal and zest for life, an understanding of the global village that is the world, and empathy for its citizens. With this in view, the mission of Stanford International School is to set out happy potential leaders in every field of life.